Italian Women Writers : Gender and Everyday Life in Fiction and Journalism, 1870-1910 / Katharine Mitchell.
- Other records:
- Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 
1 online resource
- Italian fiction -- Women authors -- History and criticism.
Italian fiction -- 19th century -- History and criticism.
Women and literature -- Italy -- History -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Italian Women Writers looks at the work of three of the most significant women in late nineteenth century Italy whose domestic fiction and journalism addressed a growing female readership.
Chapter One. Italian Domestic Fiction, Its Readers, and Its Writers
Chapter Two. Journalism, Essays, Conduct Books
Chapter Three. Gendering Private and Public Spheres
Chapter Four. Freeing Negative Emotions
Chapter Five. Female Friendships, Sibling Relationships, Mother-Daughter Bonds
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed Jan. 06, 2016)
- De Gruyter.
- Contained In:
- De Gruyter University Press Library.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.3138/9781442665637 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|