What are the choices facing first-time entrants to tertiary education? / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2020.
- Education Indicators in Focus 22267077 ; no.73.
Education Indicators in Focus 22267077 ; no.73
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages).
- System Details:
- data file
- First-time entrants to tertiary education are required to make interconnected decisions about their field of study, the fees they will pay and the application requirements they are prepared to face. Their choice of programme and institution will be influenced by the costs and entry criteria. The decisions they make about what to study and where will have a long-term impact on their earnings and employment prospects.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|