Business written in the reporting country (Edition 2019) / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
- Finance and Investment.
- System Details:
- data file
- This dataset contains business written in the reporting country on a gross and net premium basis. It contains a breakdown by ownership between domestic companies, foreign-controlled companies and branches and agencies or foreign companies.It also comprises various type of premiums (gross premiums, premiums ceded, net written premium) as well as insurance type (life, non-life, composite) and facultative reinsurance may be included under (direct business or reinsurance accepted) according to practice in the reporting country. Data are expressed in national currency, USD or Euro (in millions) and presented from 1983 onwards.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Insurance Statistics
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|