Death is but a dream : finding hope and meaning at life's end / Christopher Kerr, MD, PhD ; with Carine Mardorossian.
- New York : Avery, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 
248 pages ; 22 cm
- Death in dreams.
Death -- Psychological aspects.
- "The first book to explore the meaningful dreams and visions that bring comfort as death nears"-- Provided by publisher.
- From there to here
Stumbling out the gate
The view from the bed
A last reprieve
We die as we live
Love knows no limits
The child's language of death
Of different minds
To those left behind
Beyond dream interpretation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Mardorossian, Carine M., 1966- author.
- Other format:
- Online version: Kerr, Christopher. Death is but a dream.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|