The future of change : how technology shapes social revolutions / Ray Brescia.
- Ithaca : Cornell University Press, 2020.
xiii, 224 pages ; 24 cm
- Technological innovations -- Social aspects -- United States -- History.
Social change -- United States -- History.
Social movements -- United States -- History.
Equality -- United States -- History.
United States -- Social conditions -- 1945-.
Technological innovations -- Social aspects.
- "Explores the connection between social movements, technology, and inequality. It also shows how just as new technologies helped fuel the growth of new movements throughout U.S. history, even newer technologies have emerged in the last decade that are beginning to help groups counter different forms of inequality"-- Provided by publisher.
The great divide
Amending the Violence against Women Act
Marriage equality in Maine
A living wage in Long Beach
Putting the matrix to work.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Online version: Brescia, Ray. Future of change.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|