Microlocal Analysis, Sharp Spectral Asymptotics and Applications V : Applications to Quantum Theory and Miscellaneous Problems / by Victor Ivrii.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Mathematics and Statistics (Springer-11649)
1 online resource (XXIV, 739 pages) : 1 illustrations
- Mathematical analysis.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The prime goal of this monograph, which comprises a total of five volumes, is to derive sharp spectral asymptotics for broad classes of partial differential operators using techniques from semiclassical microlocal analysis, in particular, propagation of singularities, and to subsequently use the variational estimates in "small" domains to consider domains with singularities of different kinds. In turn, the general theory (results and methods developed) is applied to the Magnetic Schrödinger operator, miscellaneous problems, and multiparticle quantum theory. In this volume the methods developed in Volumes I, II, III and IV are applied to multiparticle quantum theory (asymptotics of the ground state energy and related problems), and to miscellaneous spectral problems.
- No magnetic field case
The case of external magnetic field
The case of self-generated magnetic field,- The case of combined magnetic field
Articles on asymptotics
100 years of Weyl's law.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-30561-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|