Associative and Non-Associative Algebras and Applications : 3rd MAMAA, Chefchaouen, Morocco, April 12-14, 2018 / edited by Mercedes Siles Molina, Laiachi El Kaoutit, Mohamed Louzari, L'Moufadal Ben Yakoub, Mohamed Benslimane.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Mathematics and Statistics (Springer-11649)
Springer proceedings in mathematics & statistics 2194-1009 ; 311
Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, 2194-1009 ; 311
1 online resource (XVII, 334 pages) : 39 illustrations, 6 illustrations in color.
- Associative rings.
- Local subjects:
- Associative Rings and Algebras. (search)
Non-associative Rings and Algebras. (search)
Number Theory. (search)
Category Theory, Homological Algebra. (search)
Group Theory and Generalizations. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book gathers together selected contributions presented at the 3rd Moroccan Andalusian Meeting on Algebras and their Applications, held in Chefchaouen, Morocco, April 12-14, 2018, and which reflects the mathematical collaboration between south European and north African countries, mainly France, Spain, Morocco, Tunisia and Senegal. The book is divided in three parts and features contributions from the following fields: algebraic and analytic methods in associative and non-associative structures; homological and categorical methods in algebra; and history of mathematics. Covering topics such as rings and algebras, representation theory, number theory, operator algebras, category theory, group theory and information theory, it opens up new avenues of study for graduate students and young researchers. The findings presented also appeal to anyone interested in the fields of algebra and mathematical analysis.
- Part I: Algebraic and Analytic methods in associative and non-associative structures. Applications
Behn, A., Casado Y. C. and Molina M. S: Isomorphisms of four dimensional perfect non-simple evolution algebras
Ouattara, M. and Savadogo, S: Power-associative evolution algebras
Cabrera-Padilla, M. G., Jiménez-Vargas A. and Villegas-Vallecillos, M: A survey on isometries between Lipschitz spaces
Carmona, J., López-Martínez, S. and Martínez-Aparicio P. J: The principal eigenvalue for a class of singular quasilinear elliptic operators and applications
Martín, A. J. C., Dieme, B., and Izquierdo F. J. N: Non-commutative Poisson algebras admitting a multiplicative basis
García, M. C. and Palacios, Á . R: Multiplication algebras: algebraic and analytic aspects
Oudghiri, M. and Souilah, K: Generalized Drazin inverse and commuting Riesz perturbations
Louzari, M. and Reyes, A: Generalized rigid modules and their polynomial extensions
Martín, A. J. C., Gaye, B., and Izquierdo F. J. N: n-Ary k -actions between sets and their applications
Badry, M. E., Abdallaoui, M. A., and Haily, A: Primary group rings
Diop, Y., Mesmoudi, L. and Sow, D: Semi-ring based Gröbner-Shirshov bases over a noetherian valuation ring
Haynou, M. and Mohammed Taous, M: The 4-rank of the class group of some real pure quartic number ﬁelds
Part II: Homological and categorical methods in algebra
Bulacu, D., and Torrecillas, B: Frobenius monoidal algebras and related topics
Dembele, B., Maaouia M. B. F. and Sanghare, M: The functor SC−1 () and its relationship with homological functors T orn and E XT n
Kaoutit, L. E.: BOCSES over small linear categories and corings
Ammar, F., Ayadi, I., Mabrouk, S., and Makhlouf, A: Quadratic color Hom-Lie algebras
Abdelalim, S., Chaichaa, A. and Garn, M. E: The extension property in the category of direct sum of cyclic torsion-free modules over a BFD
Part III: History of Mathematics
Azizi, A.: Arabic Scientiﬁc and technical Heritage in Morocco.
- Siles Molina, Mercedes. editor., Editor,
El Kaoutit, Laiachi. editor., Editor,
Louzari, Mohamed. editor., Editor,
Ben Yakoub, L'Moufadal. editor., Editor,
Benslimane, Mohamed. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-35256-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|