Air Pollution Modeling and its Application XXVI / edited by Clemens Mensink, Wanmin Gong, Amir Hakami.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Earth and Environmental Science (Springer-11646)
Springer proceedings in complexity 2213-8684
Springer Proceedings in Complexity, 2213-8684
1 online resource (XLVII, 490 pages) : 177 illustrations, 162 illustrations in color.
- Air -- Pollution.
- Local subjects:
- Atmospheric Protection/Air Quality Control/Air Pollution.
Data-driven Science, Modeling and Theory Building.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Current developments in air pollution modeling are explored as a series of contributions from researchers at the forefront of their field. This newest contribution on air pollution modeling and its application is focused on local, urban, regional and intercontinental modeling; emission modeling and processing; data assimilation and air quality forecasting; model assessment and evaluation; atmospheric aerosols. Additionally, this work also examines the relationship between air quality and human health and the effects of climate change on air quality. This work is a collection of selected papers presented at the 36th International Technical Meeting on Air Pollution Modeling and its Application, held in Ottawa, Canada, May 14-18, 2018. The book is intended as reference material for students and professors interested in air pollution modeling at the graduate level as well as researchers and professionals involved in developing and utilizing air pollution models.
History of ITM
List of Participants
Part I: Regional and Intercontinental Modelling
Part II: Local and Urban Scale Modeling
Part III: Emission Modeling and Processing
Part IV: Data Assimilation and Air Quality Forecasting
Part V: Model Assessment and Verification
Part VI: Aerosols in the Atmosphere
Part VII: Modeling Air Pollution in a Changing Climate
Part VIII: Air Quality Effects on Human Health and Ecology
Part IX: Special Sessions.
- Mensink, Clemens. editor., Editor,
Gong, Wanmin. editor., Editor,
Hakami, Amir, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-22055-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|