The Fourth Terminal : Benefits of Body-Biasing Techniques for FDSOI Circuits and Systems / edited by Sylvain Clerc, Thierry Di Gilio, Andreia Cathelin.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Integrated circuits and systems 1558-9412
Integrated Circuits and Systems, 1558-9412
1 online resource (XVI, 431 pages) : 338 illustrations, 284 illustrations in color.
- Electronic circuits.
- Local subjects:
- Circuits and Systems.
Electronic Circuits and Devices.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book discusses the advantages and challenges of Body-Biasing for integrated circuits and systems, together with the deployment of the design infrastructure needed to generate this Body-Bias voltage. These new design solutions enable state of the art energy efficiency and system flexibility for the latest applications, such as Internet of Things and 5G communications. Provides readers with a single-source reference to Body-Biasing Techniques for FDSOI Circuits and Systems; Describes integrated circuit design techniques specific to deep submicron Ultra Thin Body and Box Fully-Depleted Silicon on Insulator CMOS technology; Presents the first coherent collection of FDSOI specific design techniques, for applications ranging from analog, RF, mmW to SRAM design, embedded power management and energy efficient digital design.
What for Body Bias
Design Examples: system and signal path
Body Bias Voltage Generation and Infrastructure
- Clerc, Sylvain. editor., Editor,
Di Gilio, Thierry. editor., Editor,
Cathelin, Andreia. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-39496-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|