Proceedings of the 2nd International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Image and Imagination : IMG 2019 / edited by Enrico Cicalò.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Advances in intelligent systems and computing 2194-5357 ; 1140
Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 1140
1 online resource (XIV, 1146 pages) : 705 illustrations, 539 illustrations in color.
- Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
Educational Technology. (search)
Engineering Design. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book gathers peer-reviewed papers presented at the 1st International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Image and Imagination (IMG 2019), held in Alghero, Italy, in July 2019. Highlighting interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary research concerning graphics science and education, the papers address theoretical research as well as applications, including education, in several fields of science, technology and art. Mainly focusing on graphics for communication, visualization, description and storytelling, and for learning and thought construction, the book provides architects, engineers, computer scientists, and designers with the latest advances in the field, particularly in the context of science, arts and education.
- Cicalò, Enrico. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-41018-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|