Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering : Proceedings of ICAMME 2019 / edited by Leijun Li, Dilip Kumar Pratihar, Suman Chakrabarty, Purna Chandra Mishra.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Lecture notes in mechanical engineering 2195-4356
Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 2195-4356
1 online resource (XVI, 673 pages)
- Mechanical engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Mechanical Engineering.
Industrial and Production Engineering.
Control, Robotics, Mechatronics.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book gathers outstanding papers presented at the International Conference on Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (ICAMME 2019), held at KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, India, from 15 to 17 March 2019. It covers theoretical and empirical developments in various areas of mechanical engineering, including manufacturing, production, machine design, fluid/thermal engineering, and materials. .
- Chapter 1. Studies on Effect of Fused Deposition Modelling Process Parameters on Dimensional Accuracy of ABS-M30
Chapter 2. Performance of Laminated Composite Turbo Machinery Blades using Finite Element Method with Delamination
Chapter 3. Numerical simulation of Back extrusion process
Chapter 4. Effect of Two Different Dielectrics on the Machining Performance and Their Parametric Optimization by Response Surface Methodology
Chapter 5. Optimized Path Planning for Three Wheeled Autonomous Robot Using Teaching-Learning Based Optimization Technique
Chapter 6. An Efficient Robotic Manipulator Trajectory Planning using Modified Firefly Algorithm.-Chapter 7. 2D Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis into Rotational Magnetorheological Abrasive Flow Finishing (r-mraff) Process
Chapter 8. Effect of Red Mud on Mechanical and Microstructural Characteristics of Aluminum Matrix Composites
Chapter 9. Performance Measurement in Single Point Incremental Forming of Brass Cu67Zn33 through Soft Computing Tool
Chapter 10. Parametric Analysis on Surface Roughness of Microchannel by Fiber Laser Milling on Zirconia (ZrO2).
- Li, Leijun. editor., Editor,
Pratihar, Dilip Kumar, editor., Editor,
Chakrabarty, Suman. editor., Editor,
Miśra, Pūrṇṇacandra, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-15-1307-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|