Einstein Equations: Physical and Mathematical Aspects of General Relativity : Domoschool 2018 / edited by Sergio Cacciatori, Batu Güneysu, Stefano Pigola.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Birkhäuser, 2019.
- Mathematics and Statistics (Springer-11649)
Tutorials, schools, and workshops in the mathematical sciences 2522-0969
Tutorials, Schools, and Workshops in the Mathematical Sciences , 2522-0969
1 online resource (XIV, 357 pages) : 45 illustrations, 39 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Classical and Quantum Gravitation, Relativity Theory. (search)
Mathematical Physics. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book is based on lectures given at the first edition of the Domoschool, the International Alpine School in Mathematics and Physics, held in Domodossola, Italy, in July 2018. It is divided into two parts. Part I consists of four sets of lecture notes. These are extended versions of lectures given at the Domoschool, written by well-known experts in mathematics and physics related to General Relativity. Part II collects talks by selected participants, focusing on research related to General Relativity.
- Four Lectures on Asymptotically Flat Riemannian Manifolds
Lectures on Linear Stability of Rotating Black Holes
The Bianchi Classication of the Three-Dimensional Lie Algebras and Homogeneous Cosmologies and the Mixmaster Universe
The Physics of LIGO-Virgo
Generation of Initial Data for General-Relativistic Simulations of Charged Black Holes
BMS Symmetries and Holography: An Introductory Overview
Relativity of Observer Splitting Formalism and Some Astrophysical Applications
Some Remarks on a New Exotic Spacetime for Time Travel by Free Fall
Schwarzschild Spacetime Under Generalised Gullstrand-Painlevé Slicing
Crystal Spacetimes with Discrete Translational Symmetry
Electrogeodesics and Extremal Horizons in Kerr-Newman (anti-)de Sitter
Hearing the Nature of Compact Objects
Minisuperspace Quantisation via Conditional Symmetries. .
- Cacciatori, Sergio, editor., Editor,
Güneysu, Batu, editor., Editor,
Pigola, Stefano. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-18061-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|