27th International Meshing Roundtable / edited by Xevi Roca, Adrien Loseille.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Mathematics and Statistics (Springer-11649)
Lecture notes in computational science and engineering 1439-7358 ; 127
Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering, 1439-7358 ; 127
1 online resource (IX, 490 pages) : 314 illustrations, 249 illustrations in color.
- Computer science -- Mathematics.
- Local subjects:
- Computational Science and Engineering. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Numeric Computing. (search)
Math Applications in Computer Science. (search)
Computer-Aided Engineering (CAD, CAE) and Design. (search)
Simulation and Modeling. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The International Meshing Roundtable (IMR) brings together researchers, developers, and application experts in a variety of disciplines, from all over the world, to present and discuss ideas on mesh generation and related topics. The technical papers in this volume present theoretical and novel ideas and algorithms with practical potential, as well as technical applications in science and engineering, geometric modelling, computer graphics, and visualization.
- Part 1: High-order Adapted Meshes
P2 Mesh Optimization Operators
Isometric Embedding of Curvilinear Meshes Defined on Riemannian Metric Spaces
Defining a Stretching and Alignment Aware Quality Measure for Linear and Curved 2D Meshes
Curvilinear Mesh Adaptation
Part 2 : Mesh and Geometry Blocks, Hex mesh generation
A 44-Element Mesh of Schneiders' Pyramid: Bounding the Difficulty of Hex-Meshing Problems
Representing Three-dimensional Cross Fields Using 4th Order Tensors
Medial Axis Based Bead Feature Recognition for Automotive Body Panel Meshing
An Angular Method with Position Control for Block Mesh Squareness Improvement
Dual Surface Based Approach to Block Decomposition of Solid Models
Automatic Blocking of Shapes using Evolutionary Algorithm
Multi-block mesh refinement by adding mesh singularities
Part 3: Simplicial Meshes
Tuned Terminal Triangles Centroid Delaunay Algorithm for Quality Triangulation
Local Bisection for Conformal Reﬁnement of Unstructured 4D Simplicial Meshes
A Construction of Anisotropic Meshes Based on Quasi Conformal Mapping
Terminal Star Operations Algorithm for Tetrahedral Mesh Improvement
Part 4: Curved High-Order Meshes
Towards Simulation-Driven Optimization of High-Order Meshes by the Target-Matrix Optimization Paradigm
Curving for Viscous Meshes
An Angular Approach to Untangling High-Order Curvilinear Triangular Meshes
Imposing Boundary Conditions to Match a CAD Virtual Geometry for the Mesh Curving Problem
Part 5: Parallel and Fast Meshing Methods
Exact Fast Parallel Intersection of Large 3-D Triangular Meshes
Performance Comparison and Workload Analysis of Mesh Untangling and Smoothing Algorithms
Accurate Manycore-Accelerated Manifold Surface Remesh Kernels
Parallel Performance Model for Vertex Repositioning Algorithms and Application to Mesh Partitioning
Discrete Mesh Optimization on GPU
Mesh Morphing for Turbomachinery Applications Using Radial Basis Functions.
- Roca, Xevi. editor., Editor,
Loseille, Adrien, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-13992-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|