Measure and Integration / by S. Kesavan.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Mathematics and Statistics (Springer-11649)
Texts and readings in mathematics 2366-8717
Texts and Readings in Mathematics, 2366-8717
1 online resource (XX, 232 pages) : 2 illustrations
- Measure theory.
- Local subjects:
- Measure and Integration. (search)
Functional Analysis. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book deals with topics on the theory of measure and integration. It starts with discussion on the Riemann integral and points out certain shortcomings, which motivate the theory of measure and the Lebesgue integral. Most of the material in this book can be covered in a one-semester introductory course. An awareness of basic real analysis and elementary topological notions, with special emphasis on the topology of the n-dimensional Euclidean space, is the pre-requisite for this book. Each chapter is provided with a variety of exercises for the students. The book is targeted to students of graduate- and advanced-graduate-level courses on the theory of measure and integration.
- Chapter 1. Measure
Chapter 2. The Lebesgue measure
Chapter 3. Measurable functions
Chapter 4. Convergence
Chapter 5. Integration
Chapter 6. Differentiation
Chapter 7. Change of variable
Chapter 8. Product spaces
Chapter 9. Signed measures
Chapter 10. Lp spaces.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-6678-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|