Industrial Engineering and Operations Management II : XXIV IJCIEOM, Lisbon, Portugal, July 18-20 / edited by João Reis, Sandra Pinelas, Nuno Melão.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Mathematics and Statistics (Springer-11649)
Springer proceedings in mathematics & statistics 2194-1009 ; 281
Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, 2194-1009 ; 281
1 online resource (IX, 272 pages) : 71 illustrations, 43 illustrations in color.
- Operations research.
- Local subjects:
- Operations Research, Management Science. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Based on the 2018 International Joint Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IJCIEOM) conference that took place in Lisbon, Portugal, this proceedings volume is the first of two focusing on mathematical applications in digital transformation. The different contributions in this volume explore topics such as health care, social technologies, mathematical programming applications, public transport services, new product development, industry 4.0, occupational safety, quality control, e-services, risk management, and supply chain management. Written by renowned scientists from around the world, this multidisciplinary volume serves as a reference on industrial engineering and operations management and as a source on current findings for researchers and students who focus in business models, digital literacy and technology in education, logistics, production and information systems, and operations management. .
- Veiga, G. L., de Lima, E. P., Deschamps, F., and Wollmann, R. R. G: Performance Measurement System to Continuously Improve a Brazilian Industrial Engineering Program: A Process to ABET Accreditation
de Oliveira, M. R., Yanai, A. E., Moreira, D. S., de Souza, C. D., and de Castro, C. E. G: Internet of Things (IoT): technological indicators from patent analysis
Duarte, Rafael., Gorte, Leticia., and Deschamps, F: Flexibility practices in disaster response - a process approach based evaluation
Fuchigami, H. Y., Severino, M. R., Yamanaka, Lie., and de Oliveira, M. R: A literature review of mathematical programming applications in the fresh agri-food supply chain
de Oliveira, M. R., Yamanaka, L., Severino, M. R., and Fuchigami, H. Y: A Bibliographic Review on Social Technologies
Lalic, B., Ciric, D., Gracanin, D., Anisic, Z: The importance of education in enhancing the innovation capacity in Serbia
Soares, J. C. V., Neto, A. S. S., de Souza, M. A., Brandão, V. B., and de Oliveira, A. M: Descriptive Evaluation in the Public Transport Service - A study about of the satisfaction of customers
Oliveira, J., Nunes, M., and Afonso, P: New Product Development in the Context of Industry 4.0: Insights from the Automotive Components Industry
Rivera, R, M, F., da Silva, J. T., Júnior, M. V., Berssaneti, F. T: Risk Analysis of a Scientific Conference Organization: A Brazilian Case
Ozan, Erol.: QR Code based Signage to Support Automated Driving Systems on Rural Area Roads
Lamas, J., Pimentel, C. M. O., and Matias, J. C. O: A Practical Study of the Application of Value Stream Mapping to a Pre-Series Production Area
Lemos, L. F. M., Godina, R., and Matias, J. C.O: Implementation of a Software Program for the Optimi-zation of an Oil Pump Assembly Line.-Fernandes, J. P. R., Godina, R., and Matias, J. C.O: Evaluating the Impact of 5S Implementation on Occupational Safety in an Automotive Industrial Unit
Ribeiro, I. M., Godina, R., and Matias, J. C.O: Improving the Availability of a Production Line through TPM in an Automotive Gearbox Industrial Unit.-Neves, A., Godina, R., Azevedo, S. G., and Matias, J. C.O: Environmental, Economic and Social Impact of Industrial Symbiosis: Methods and Indicators Review
Guia, F. C. S., Godina, R., Matias, J. C. O: Continuous Improvement in an Industrial Unit of the Wood Industry through Kanban.-Godina, R. and Matias, J. C.O.: Quality Control in the Context of Industry 4.0
Schulz, L., Fouto, N., Amorim, M., and Rodrigues, M: Aligning e-service attributes for hedonic and utilitarian consumption: an exploratory study in the context of consumer electronics
Amorim, M., Rodrigues, M., and Fidalgo, C: Extracting Relevant Quality Dimensions from Online Customer Reviews in Accommodation Services
Rampini, G. H. S., Berssaneti, F. T., and Saut, A. M: Insertion of risk management in quality management systems with the advent of ISO 9001: 2015: descriptive and content analyses
Lelis, J. W. F., dos Santos, N. M. B. F., Akkari, A. C. S., and Munhoz, I. P: Occupational stress and job satisfaction among Brazilian managers: The case of commercial area.-Saavedra M. M. R., de O. Fontes, C. H., Soler T. V. A., and Freires, F. G. M: Exploring Complexity in Sustainable Biomass Supply Chain Management.-Lombardo, G. F.: Supply Chain Governance: A study in wineries from Brazil and Spain.-Murayama, R. C. B., Vieira, M. D., Filho, J. C. R., and Lima R. M. Productivity increase in a cellular battery line using Lean Kaizen and tools
Souza, T. A., de Souza, M. C., Lima R. M, Pimenta, L. V. and Oliveira, M. S: Lean Healthcare Project Leader: A framework based on functions and competencies.
- Reis, João, editor., Editor,
Pinelas, Sandra, editor., Editor,
Melão, Nuno. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-14973-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|