Polynomial Rings and Affine Algebraic Geometry : PRAAG 2018, Tokyo, Japan, February 12−16 / edited by Shigeru Kuroda, Nobuharu Onoda, Gene Freudenburg.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Mathematics and Statistics (Springer-11649)
Springer proceedings in mathematics & statistics 2194-1009 ; 319
Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, 2194-1009 ; 319
1 online resource (X, 315 pages) : 11 illustrations, 3 illustrations in color.
- Geometry, Algebraic.
- Local subjects:
- Algebraic Geometry.
Commutative Rings and Algebras.
Group Theory and Generalizations.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This proceedings volume gathers together selected, peer-reviewed works presented at the Polynomial Rings and Affine Algebraic Geometry conference which was held at the Tokyo Metropolitan University on February 12-26, 2018, in Tokyo, Japan. In this book, the reader will find some of the latest research conducted by an international group of experts in affine and projective algebraic geometry. Topics covered include group actions and linearization, automorphism groups and their structure as infinite-dimensional varieties, invariant theory, the Cancellation Problem, the Embedding Problem, Mathieu spaces and the Jacobian Conjecture, the Dolgachev-Weisfeiler Conjecture, classification of curves and surfaces, real forms of complex varieties, and questions of rationality, unirationality, and birationality. The articles contained in this volume will be of interest to all researchers and graduate students working in the fields of affine and projective algebraic geometry, as well as in certain aspects of commutative algebra, Lie theory, symplectic geometry and Stein manifolds.
- Ciliberto, C. and Zaidenberg, M: On Fano schemes of complete intersections
Daigle, D.: Locally nilpotent sets of derivations
DeBondt, M. and Watanabe, J: On the theory of Gordan-Noether on homogeneous forms with zero Hessian
Dubouloz, A. and Petitijean, C: Rational real algebraic models of compact diﬀerential surfaces with circle actions
Freudenburg, G.: The super-rank of a locally nilpotent derivation of a polynomial ring
Gurjar, R., Masuda, K., and Miyanishi, M: Aﬃne space ﬁbrations
Gurjar, R.: A graded domain is determined at its vertex: Applications to invariant theory
Kojima, H.: Singularities of normal log canonical del Pezzo surfaces of rank one
Moser-Jauslin, L.: O2(C)-vector bundles and equivariant real circle actions
Nagamine, T.: On some suﬃcient conditions for polynomials to be closed polynomials over Domains
Popov, V.: Variations on the theme of Zariski's Cancellation Problem
Takeda, Y.: Tango structures on curves in characteristic 2
Tanimoto, R.: Exponential matrices of size ﬁve-by-ﬁve
Van den Essen, A.: Mathieu-Zhao Spaces and the Jacobian Conjecture.
- Kuroda, Shigeru. editor., Editor,
Onoda, Nobuharu. editor., Editor,
Freudenburg, Gene, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-42136-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|