Carbon Footprints : Case Studies from the Building, Household, and Agricultural Sectors / edited by Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Earth and Environmental Science (Springer-11646)
Environmental footprints and eco-design of products and processes 2345-7651
Environmental Footprints and Eco-design of Products and Processes, 2345-7651
1 online resource (V, 99 pages)
- Environmental management.
Building -- Superintendence.
- Local subjects:
- Environmental Management.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book addresses carbon footprint calculation and mitigation in various industrial sectors. There are numerous sectors whose carbon footprints need to be calculated, and effective ways to mitigate the greenhouse-gas emissions from these sectors need to be found. This book highlights the carbon sequestration potential of the Western Ghats ecosystems, the carbon footprint of Spanish households and residential buildings, and agricultural products in Canada; it also includes a case study on urban carbon footprints.
- The Carbon Footprints of Agricultural Products in Canada
Extreme Inequality and Carbon Footprint of Spanish Households
Software for Calculation of Carbon Footprint for Residential Buildings
Carbon Footprints of Agriculture Sector.
- Muthu, Subramanian Senthilkannan, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-7916-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|