Sustainable Rail Transport / edited by Marin Marinov, Janene Piip.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Lecture notes in mobility 2196-5544
Lecture Notes in Mobility, 2196-5544
1 online resource (X, 310 pages) : 169 illustrations, 157 illustrations in color.
- Transportation engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Transportation Technology and Traffic Engineering.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume presents a collection of rail orientated research articles, covering a variety of topics on rail operations research and management of rail systems as well as innovation, particularly focusing on sustainability aspects. The material consists of the most recent research work of the authors. The authorship is international, which makes it an interesting read for rail academics and professionals around the world. Although the material has a rail research focus the material is also excellent for preparation and delivery of rail, transport and logistics orientated courses and programmes. The target audience primarily comprises research experts in transport research, but the book may also be beneficial for graduate students alike.
New Service Development
Conclusions and Future Work.
- Marinov, Marin, editor., Editor,
Piip, Janene. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-19519-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|