Advances in Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare and Medical Devices : Proceedings of the AHFE 2019 International Conference on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare and Medical Devices, July 24-28, 2019, Washington D.C., USA / edited by Nancy J. Lightner, Jay Kalra.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Advances in intelligent systems and computing 2194-5357 ; 957
Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 957
1 online resource (XII, 346 pages) : 137 illustrations, 106 illustrations in color.
- Quality control.
User interfaces (Computer systems)
- Local subjects:
- Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk.
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction.
Occupational Medicine/Industrial Medicine.
Biomedical Engineering and Bioengineering.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book explores how human factors and ergonomic principles are currently transforming healthcare. It reports on the design of systems and devices to improve the quality, safety, efficiency and effectiveness of patient care, and discusses findings on improving organizational outcomes in the healthcare setting, as well as approaches to analyzing and modeling those work aspects that are unique to healthcare. Based on papers presented at the AHFE 2019 International Conference on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare and Medical Devices, held on July 24-28, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA, the book highlights the physical, cognitive and organizational aspects of human factors and ergonomic applications, and shares various perspectives, including those of clinicians, patients, health organizations, and insurance providers. Given its scope, the book offers a timely reference guide for researchers involved in the design of medical systems, and healthcare professionals managing healthcare settings, as well as healthcare counselors and international health organizations.
- Lightner, Nancy J. editor., Editor,
Kalra, Jay, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-20451-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|