Safe and Secure Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things Systems / by Marilyn Wolf, Dimitrios Serpanos.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
1 online resource (X, 91 pages) : 23 illustrations, 16 illustrations in color.
- Electronic circuits.
- Local subjects:
- Circuits and Systems. (search)
Processor Architectures. (search)
Communications Engineering, Networks. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides the first comprehensive view of safe and secure CPS and IoT systems. The authors address in a unified manner both safety (physical safety of operating equipment and devices) and computer security (correct and sound information), which are traditionally separate topics, practiced by very different people. Offers readers a unified view of safety and security, from basic concepts through research challenges; Provides a detailed comparison of safety and security methodologies; Describes a comprehensive threat model including attacks, design errors, and faults; Identifies important commonalities and differences in safety and security engineering.
- Chapter 1. The Safety and Security Landscape
Chapter 2.Safety and Security Design Processes
Chapter 3.Threats and Threat Analysis
Chapter 5. Security Testing and Runtime Monitoring
Chapter 6. False Data Injection Attacks.
- Serpanos, Dimitrios. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-25808-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|