EngOpt 2018 Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Engineering Optimization / edited by H.C. Rodrigues, J. Herskovits, C.M. Mota Soares, A.L. Araújo, J.M. Guedes, J.O. Folgado, F. Moleiro, J. F. A. Madeira.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
1 online resource (XXII, 1475 pages) : 749 illustrations
- Engineering design.
- Local subjects:
- Engineering Design. (search)
Engineering Economics, Organization, Logistics, Marketing. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The papers in this volume focus on the following topics: design optimization and inverse problems, numerical optimization techniques,efficient analysis and reanalysis techniques, sensitivity analysis and industrial applications. The conference EngOpt brings together engineers, applied mathematicians and computer scientists working on research, development and practical application of optimization methods in all engineering disciplines and applied sciences.
- Rodrigues, H.C. editor., Editor,
Herskovits, J. editor., Editor,
Mota Soares, C.M. editor., Editor,
Araújo, A.L. editor., Editor,
Guedes, J.M. editor., Editor,
Folgado, J.O. editor., Editor,
Moleiro, F. editor., Editor,
Madeira, J. F. A. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-97773-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|