The Impact of Service Oriented Architecture Adoption on Organizations / by Naghmeh Niknejad, Ab Razak Che Hussin, Iraj Sadegh Amiri.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
SpringerBriefs in electrical and computer engineering 2191-8112
SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2191-8112
1 online resource (XIII, 115 pages) : 33 illustrations, 28 illustrations in color.
- Electronic circuits.
- Local subjects:
- Circuits and Systems.
Engineering Economics, Organization, Logistics, Marketing.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book describes Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and the significant factors which affect its adoption, such as governance, strategy, complexity, Return on Investment (ROI), business and IT alignment, culture and communication, costs, and security. The study on which this book is based, involved a quantitative analysis to investigate the influential factors for adopting SOA, paving the way to further research in the field. Describes the various factors, such as security, influencing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) adoption in many organizations Investigates the relation between SOA adoption factors and the organizations' performance Developes a new SOA adoption framework to measure the effect on organizational performance.
- Chapter 1. Introduction Of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Adoption
Chapter 2. Literature Review Of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Adoption Researches And The Related Significant Factors
Chapter 3. Quantitative Research Methodology For Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Adoption In Organizations
Chapter 4. Developing Of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Adoption Framework And The Related Hypotheses
Chapter 5. Analyzing Of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Experts Responses By Smartpls Version 2
Chapter 6. Conclusion And Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Experts Recommendations For Organizations.
- Hussin, Ab Razak Che. author., Author,
Amiri, Iraj Sadegh. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-12100-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|