World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering 2018 : June 3-8, 2018, Prague, Czech Republic (Vol.1) / edited by Lenka Lhotska, Lucie Sukupova, Igor Lacković, Geoffrey S. Ibbott.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
IFMBE proceedings 1680-0737 ; 68/1
IFMBE Proceedings, 1680-0737 ; 68/1
1 online resource (XXIX, 894 pages) : 487 illustrations, 397 illustrations in color.
- Biomedical engineering.
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Biomedical Engineering and Bioengineering.
Medical and Radiation Physics.
Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book presents the proceedings of the IUPESM World Congress on Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics, a tri-annual high-level policy meeting dedicated exclusively to furthering the role of biomedical engineering and medical physics in medicine. The book offers papers about emerging issues related to the development and sustainability of the role and impact of medical physicists and biomedical engineers in medicine and healthcare. It provides a unique and important forum to secure a coordinated, multileveled global response to the need, demand, and importance of creating and supporting strong academic and clinical teams of biomedical engineers and medical physicists for the benefit of human health.
- Diagnostic Imaging
Information Technology in Healthcare
Modelling and Simulation
BME and MP Education, Training and Professional Development
Accreditation and Certification
Health Technology Assessment
Biomechanics, Rehabilitation and Prosthetics
Minimum Invasive Surgery, Robotics, Image Guided Therapies, Endoscopy
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Instrumentation
Micro- and Nanosystems, Active Implants, Biosensors
Neuroengineering, Neural Systems
Biomaterials, Cellular and Tissue Engineering, Artificial Organs
Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields
Radiation Oncology Physics and Systems
Dosimetry and Radiation Protection
Advanced Technologies in Cancer Research and Treatment
Biological Effects of Ionizing Radiation
Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
- Lhotská, Lenka, editor., Editor,
Sukupova, Lucie. editor., Editor,
Lacković, Igor, editor., Editor,
Ibbott, Geoffrey S. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-10-9035-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|