Advances in Ergonomics in Design : Proceedings of the AHFE 2018 International Conference on Ergonomics in Design, July 21-25, 2018, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida, USA / edited by Francisco Rebelo, Marcelo M. Soares.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Advances in intelligent systems and computing 2194-5357 ; 777
Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 777
1 online resource (XIV, 621 pages) : 236 illustrations
- Engineering design.
User interfaces (Computer systems).
- Local subjects:
- Engineering Design. (search)
Interaction Design. (search)
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction. (search)
Computer-Aided Engineering (CAD, CAE) and Design. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides readers with a timely snapshot of ergonomics research and methods applied to the design, development and prototyping - as well as the evaluation, training and manufacturing - of products, systems and services. Combining theoretical contributions, case studies, and reports on technical interventions, it covers a wide range of topics in ergonomic design including: ecological design; educational and game design; cultural and ethical aspects in design; user research and human-computer interaction in design; as well as design for accessibility and extreme environments, and many others. The book particularly focuses on new technologies such as virtual reality, state-of-the-art methodologies in information design, and human-computer interfaces. Based on the AHFE 2018 International Conference on Ergonomics in Design, held on July 21-25, 2018, in Orlando, Florida, USA, the book offers a timely guide for both researchers and design practitioners, including industrial designers, human-computer interaction and user experience researchers, production engineers and applied psychologists.
- Rebelo, Francisco. editor., Editor,
Soares, Marcelo M. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-94706-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|