Advanced Engine Diagnostics / edited by Avinash Kumar Agarwal, Jai Gopal Gupta, Nikhil Sharma, Akhilendra Pratap Singh.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Energy, environment, and sustainability 2522-8366
Energy, Environment, and Sustainability, 2522-8366
1 online resource (XIV, 253 pages) : 121 illustrations, 79 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Engine Technology.
Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book describes the discusses advanced fuels and combustion, emission control techniques, after-treatment systems, simulations and fault diagnostics, including discussions on different engine diagnostic techniques such as particle image velocimetry (PIV), phase Doppler interferometry (PDI), laser ignition. This volume bridges the gap between basic concepts and advanced research in internal combustion engine diagnostics, making it a useful reference for both students and researchers whose work focuses on achieving higher fuel efficiency and lowering emissions. .
- Modeling and Experimental Studies of NOx and Soot Emissions in Common Rail Direct Injection Diesel Engines
Transient Reacting Flow Simulations of Chemical Looping Combustion
Model based fault detection on modern automotive engines
Analysis Approach to Determine Pollutants Generated from Combustion using Computational Fluid Dynamics
On-Board Post Combustion Emission Control Strategies for Diesel Engine in India to meet Bharat Stage VI Norms
Wear and Lubrication Study of Internal Combustion Engine
A study on Advancements in Innovative Technologies Influencing Industrial NOx Emissions
Ceria based mixed oxide nanoparticles for diesel engine emission control
Sustainable Coating Design and role of Liquid-Mediated Contact
Advanced Combustion Strategies for Particulate Reduction from Internal Combustion Engines
Study of instability Nature of Circular Liquid Jet at Critical Chamber Conditions
Strategy for MIS Fire detection in small single cylinder SI engine.
- Agarwal, Avinash Kumar. editor., Editor,
Gupta, Jai Gopal. editor., Editor,
Sharma, Nikhil. editor., Editor,
Singh, Akhilendra Pratap. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-3275-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|