Geometric Structures of Information / edited by Frank Nielsen.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Signals and communication technology 1860-4862
Signals and Communication Technology, 1860-4862
1 online resource (VIII, 392 pages) : 49 illustrations, 36 illustrations in color.
- Electrical engineering.
Global analysis (Mathematics).
- Local subjects:
- Communications Engineering, Networks. (search)
Coding and Information Theory. (search)
Global Analysis and Analysis on Manifolds. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book focuses on information geometry manifolds of structured data/information and their advanced applications featuring new and fruitful interactions between several branches of science: information science, mathematics and physics. It addresses interrelations between different mathematical domains like shape spaces, probability/optimization and algorithms on manifolds, relational and discrete metric spaces, computational and Hessian information geometry, algebraic/infinite dimensional/Banach information manifolds, divergence geometry, tensor-valued morphology, optimal transport theory, manifold and topology learning, and applications like geometries of audio-processing, inverse problems and signal processing.The book collects the most important contributions to the conference GSI'2017 - Geometric Science of Information.
- Rho-Tau Embedding of Statistical Models
A class of non-parametric deformed exponential statistical models
Statistical Manifolds Admitting Torsion and Partially Flat Spaces
Conformal attening on the probability simplex and its applications to Voronoi partitions and centroids Atsumi Ohara
Monte Carlo Information-Geometric Structures
Information geometry in portfolio theory
Generalising Frailty Assumptions in Survival Analysis: a Geometric Approach
Some Universal Insights on Divergences for Statistics, Machine Learning and Articial Intelligence
Information-Theoretic Matrix Inequalities and Diusion Processes on Unimodular Lie Groups.
- Nielsen, Frank, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-02520-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|