Modeling Communication Networks and Protocols : Implementation via the SMURPH System / by Paweł Gburzyński.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Lecture notes in networks and systems 2367-3370 ; 61
Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 2367-3370 ; 61
1 online resource (X, 497 pages)
- Electrical engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Communications Engineering, Networks.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides an introduction to the software system SMURPH, comprising a programming language, its compiler, and an execution environment, for specifying communication networks and protocols and executing those specifications in virtual worlds mimicking the behavior of real-life implementations. It particularly focuses on SMURPH's wireless modeling capabilities. Written in a manual-like fashion, it includes a comprehensive description of SMURPH functionality, as well as illustrations and case studies to aid understanding. .
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-15391-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|