Frontiers of Dynamic Games : Game Theory and Management, St. Petersburg, 2017 / edited by Leon A. Petrosyan, Vladimir V. Mazalov, Nikolay A. Zenkevich.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Birkhäuser, 2018.
- Mathematics and Statistics (Springer-11649)
Static & dynamic game theory 2363-8516
Static & Dynamic Game Theory: Foundations & Applications, 2363-8516
1 online resource (X, 282 pages) : 34 illustrations, 18 illustrations in color.
- Game theory.
- Local subjects:
- Game Theory, Economics, Social and Behav. Sciences.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume collects contributions from the talks given at the Game Theory and Management Conference held in St. Petersburg, Russia, in June 2017. It covers a wide spectrum of topics, among which are: game theory and management applications in fields such as: strategic management, industrial organization, marketing, operations and supply chain management, public management, financial management, human resources, energy and resource management, and others; cooperative games; dynamic games; evolutionary games; stochastic games.
- Countervailing Power with Large and Small Retailers
Dynamic Voluntary Provision of Public Goods: The Recursive Nash Bargaining Solution
Altruistic, Aggressive and Paradoxical Types of Behavior in a Differential Two-Person Game
Learning in a Game of Strategic Experimentation With Three-Armed Exponential Bandits
Solution for a System of Hamilton-Jacobi Equations of Special Type and a Link with Nash Equilibrium
The Impact of Discounted Indices on Equilibrium Strategies of Players in Dynamical Bimatrix Games
On Control Reconstruction Problems for Dynamic Systems Linear in Controls
Evolution of Risk-Statuses in One Model of Tax Control
Stationary Nash Equilibria for Average Stochastic Positional Games
Game Equilibria and Transition Dynamics in Networks with Heterogeneous Agents
Non-cooperative Differential Game Model of Oil Market with Looking Forward Approach
S-Strongly Time-consistency in Differential Games
Characteristic Functions in a Linear Oligopoly TU Game
The Position Value and the Myerson Value for Hypergraph Communication Situations
Bertrand Meets Ford: Benefits and Losses
On Multilateral Hierarchical Dynamic Decisions.
- Petrosi︠a︡n, L. A. (Leon Aganesovich), editor., Editor,
Mazalov, Vladimir V. editor., Editor,
Zenkevich, N. A. (Nikolaĭ Anatolʹevich), editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-92988-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|