The Laplace Equation : Boundary Value Problems on Bounded and Unbounded Lipschitz Domains / by Dagmar Medková.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Mathematics and Statistics (Springer-11649)
1 online resource (XIII, 655 pages)
- Differential equations, Partial.
Potential theory (Mathematics).
- Local subjects:
- Partial Differential Equations. (search)
Potential Theory. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book is devoted to boundary value problems of the Laplace equation on bounded and unbounded Lipschitz domains. It studies the Dirichlet problem, the Neumann problem, the Robin problem, the derivative oblique problem, the transmission problem, the skip problem and mixed problems. It also examines different solutions - classical, in Sobolev spaces, in Besov spaces, in homogeneous Sobolev spaces and in the sense of non-tangential limit. It also explains relations between different solutions. The book has been written in a way that makes it as readable as possible for a wide mathematical audience, and includes all the fundamental definitions and propositions from other fields of mathematics. This book is of interest to research students, as well as experts in partial differential equations and numerical analysis.
2 Harmonic Functions
3 Solutions of the Poisson equation
4 PWB solutions of the Dirichlet problem
5 Lp-solutions of boundary value problems
6 Classical solutions of BVP
7 Solutions in Sobolev and Besov spaces.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-74307-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|