ISGW 2018 Compendium of Technical Papers : 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Smart Grids and Smart Cities / edited by Reji Kumar Pillai, Girish Ghatikar, Ravi Seethapathy, Vijay L. Sonavane, S. A. Khaparde, Pradeep Kumar Yemula, Samir Chaudhuri.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Energy (Springer-40367)
Lecture notes in electrical engineering 1876-1100 ; 580
Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 1876-1100 ; 580
1 online resource (VIII, 432 pages)
- Energy systems.
- Local subjects:
- Energy Systems. (search)
Power Electronics, Electrical Machines and Networks. (search)
Energy Policy, Economics and Management. (search)
Electronics and Microelectronics, Instrumentation. (search)
Measurement Science and Instrumentation. (search)
Circuits and Systems. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book presents selected articles from India Smart Grid Week (ISGW 2018), held on March 5 to 9, 2018, at the Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi, India. It was the fourth conference and exhibition on smart grids and smart cities organized by the India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF), a Government of India public-private partnership, tasked with accelerating smart grid deployment across the country. Providing current-scenario-based updates on the Indian power sector, the book also highlights various disruptive technologies.
- Advance Distribution Management System: An Integrated System
Damage and Exposure Prevention of Energy Infrastructure through strategies in PEER: Evolving Trends for Efficiency, Reliability, and Resiliency
Protection Scheme for Smart Distribution Networks with Inverter Interfaced Renewable Power Generating Sources
Wide Area Monitoring System (WAMS): The Foundation Block of Smartgrids For Event Analysis
A Decentralised Approach for Load Management in An Islanded Distribution Network During Contingency
Roadmap for Digital Control System (DCS) Implementation in Utility Substations
Utility Power Transformers' Performance Enhancement in Smart Grids
Roll out and learnings of Smart Grids (The French Experience)
Evaluation of Heterogeneous Last Mile Technology for Smart Metering and Smart LED Streetlighting Application.
- Pillai, Reji Kumar. editor., Editor,
Ghatikar, Girish. editor., Editor,
Seethapathy, Ravi. editor., Editor,
Sonavane, Vijay L. editor., Editor,
Khaparde, S. A. editor., Editor,
Yemula, Pradeep Kumar. editor., Editor,
Chaudhuri, Samir. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-32-9119-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|