Reconstructing Our Orders : Artificial Intelligence and Human Society / edited by Donghan Jin.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
1 online resource (XIII, 229 pages) : 23 illustrations, 18 illustrations in color.
- Computational intelligence.
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Computational Intelligence.
Computers and Society.
Computers and Education.
Legislative and Executive Politics.
Security Science and Technology.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book discusses in detail the great historical and social significance of the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI). It consists of seven chapters, each focusing on a specific issue related to AI, such as ethical principles, legal regulations, education, employment and security. Adopting a multidisciplinary approach, it appeals to wide readership, ranging from experts and government officials to the general public.
- Artificial Intelligence and People's Consensus
Artificial Intelligence and Ethical Principles
Artificial Intelligence Governed by Laws and Regulations
Artificial Intelligence and Employment
Artificial Intelligence and Education
Artificial Intelligence and Security
Artificial Intelligence and International Standards.
- Jin, Donghan. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-2209-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|