New Results in Numerical and Experimental Fluid Mechanics XI : Contributions to the 20th STAB/DGLR Symposium Braunschweig, Germany, 2016 / edited by Andreas Dillmann, Gerd Heller, Ewald Krämer, Claus Wagner, Stephan Bansmer, Rolf Radespiel, Richard Semaan.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Notes on numerical fluid mechanics and multidisciplinary design 1612-2909 ; 136
Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design, 1612-2909 ; 136
1 online resource (XV, 767 pages) : 465 illustrations, 360 illustrations in color.
- Fluid mechanics.
- Local subjects:
- Engineering Fluid Dynamics.
Fluid- and Aerodynamics.
Aerospace Technology and Astronautics.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book gathers contributions to the 20th biannual symposium of the German Aerospace Aerodynamics Association (STAB) and the German Society for Aeronautics and Astronautics (DGLR). The individual chapters reflect ongoing research conducted by the STAB members in the field of numerical and experimental fluid mechanics and aerodynamics, mainly for (but not limited to) aerospace applications, and cover both nationally and EC-funded projects. Special emphasis is given to collaborative research projects conducted by German scientists and engineers from universities, research-establishments and industries. By addressing a number of cutting-edge applications, together with the relevant physical and mathematics fundamentals, the book provides readers with a comprehensive overview of the current research work in the field. Though the book's primary emphasis is on the aerospace context, it also addresses further important applications, e.g. in ground transportation and energy.
- PART I: New Results in Numerical and Experimental Fluid Mechanics XI
PART II: Turbulence Research and Turbulence Modeling
PART III: Hypersonic Aerodynamics
PART IV: Laminar Flow Control and Transition
PART V: High-Agility Configuration
PART VI: Rotorcraft Aerodynamics
PART VII: Aeroelasticity and Structural Dynamics
PART VIII: Numerical Simulation/Aerodynamics
PART IX: Experimental Aerodynamics/Experimental Simulation and Test Techniques
PART X: Aeroacoustics
PART XI: Vehicle Aerodynamics
PART XII: Wind Energy.
- Dillmann, Andreas, editor., Editor,
Heller, Gerd, editor., Editor,
Krämer, Ewald. editor., Editor,
Wagner, Claus, editor., Editor,
Bansmer, Stephan. editor., Editor,
Radespiel, Rolf, editor., Editor,
Semaan, Richard. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-64519-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|