The Electrical Contact of the Pantograph-Catenary System : Theory and Application / by Guangning Wu, Guoqiang Gao, Wenfu Wei, Zefeng Yang.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
1 online resource (X, 278 pages) : 207 illustrations, 138 illustrations in color.
- Transportation engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Transportation Technology and Traffic Engineering. (search)
Circuits and Systems. (search)
Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk. (search)
Power Electronics, Electrical Machines and Networks. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book covers the basic scientific theory and related application technologies of the pantograph-catenary system, including research findings on pantograph/catenary contact resistance, pantograph interface thermal effect, laws and characteristics of current-carrying friction and wear, the main research methods for pantograph arcs, the effects of arcs on pantograph systems and onboard equipment, and the materials used for pantographs and contact wires. Given its scope, it offers a valuable resource for students, scholars, and development engineers alike. The relationship between pantograph and catenary is one of the three core aspects of the safe operation of high-speed electrified railways. The pantograph system provides electric power for the high-speed train through the sliding electric contact. As the train's operating speed increases, the pantograph system enters a state of prolonged sliding/vibration, resulting in frequent arcs, electrode erosion, and increased wear. .
- Current Collection Mode of High Speed Train-Pantograph Catenary System
Electrical Contacts of Pantograph Catenary System
Friction and Wear with Electric Current of Pantograph Catenary System,- Pantograph-catenary Arc
Electrical contact materials of Pantograph Catenary System
Diagnosis and detection Service Properties of Pantograph Catenary System.
- Gao, Guoqiang. author., Author,
Wei, Wenfu. author., Author,
Yang, Zefeng. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-6589-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|