Technical System Maintenance : Delay-Time-Based Modelling / by Sylwia Werbińska-Wojciechowska.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Springer series in reliability engineering 1614-7839
Springer Series in Reliability Engineering, 1614-7839
1 online resource (XXI, 347 pages)
- Quality control.
- Local subjects:
- Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk. (search)
Mathematical Modeling and Industrial Mathematics. (search)
Continuous Optimization. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides a detailed introduction to maintenance policies and the current and future research in these fields, highlighting mathematical formulation and optimization techniques. It comprehensively describes the state of art in maintenance modelling and optimization for single- and multi-unit technical systems, and also investigates the problem of the estimation process of delay-time parameters and how this affects system performance. The book discusses delay-time modelling for multi-unit technical systems in various reliability structures, examining the optimum maintenance policies both analytically and practically, focusing on a delay-time modelling technique that has been employed by researchers in the field of maintenance engineering to model inspection intervals. It organizes the existing work into several fields, based mainly on the classification of single- and multi-unit models and assesses the applicability of the reviewed works and maintenance models. Lastly, it identifies potential future research directions and suggests research agendas. This book is a valuable resource for maintenance engineers, reliability specialists, and researchers, as it demonstrates the latest developments in maintenance, inspection and delay-time-based maintenance modelling issues. It is also of interest to graduate and senior undergraduate students, as it introduces current theory and practice in maintenance modelling issues, especially in the field of delay-time modelling.
Preventive Maintenance Models for Technical Systems
Inspection Models for Technical Systems
Delay-Time Maintenance Models for Technical Systems
Delay-Time Models for Multi-unit Technical Systems Working in Various Reliability Structures
Delay-Time Models Implementation Issues
Conclusions and Future Research.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-10788-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|