Recycled Waste Materials : Proceedings of EGRWSE 2018 / edited by Arvind Kumar Agnihotri, Krishna R. Reddy, Ajay Bansal.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Lecture notes in civil engineering 2366-2557 ; 32
Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 2366-2557 ; 32
1 online resource (XII, 251 pages) : 113 illustrations, 101 illustrations in color.
- Engineering geology.
- Local subjects:
- Geoengineering, Foundations, Hydraulics.
Geotechnical Engineering & Applied Earth Sciences.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume contains selected papers presented during the International Conference on Environmental Geotechnology, Recycled Waste Material and Sustainable Engineering (EGRWSE-2018). The papers focus on finding innovative ways of recycling and reusing waste materials, reducing demand for natural resources and processing industrial and chemical wastes such that disposal reduces their environmental burden. This volume will be of interest to researchers, policy makers and practitioners working in the field of waste management. .
- Evaluation of Compressibility and Drainage Characteristics of Highly Plastic clay stabilized with Fly ash and Stone quarry dust
Strength Characteristics of Clayey Soil Stabilized with Nano - Silica
Chemical Analysis Procedures for Determining the Dispersion Behaviour of Red Mud
Study and Analysis of Characteristics of Construction and Demolition Waste in Highway Pavements
Effect of Cement Kiln Dust and RBI Grade 81 on Engineering Properties of Plastic Clay
Stabilization of silty soil with marble dust and sugarcane bagasse ash
Strength Improvement of Silt Loam using Egg Shell Powder and Quarry Dust
Enhancement of Shearing Strength of Poorly Graded Sand by Using Surface Modified Waste Rubber Tyre Fibres
Effects of granulated ground blast furnaceslag and fly ash on stabilization of soil
Soil Stabilization Using Plastic Waste
Effect of fly ash on permeability of soil
Influence of Waste Marble Powder and Metakaolin on Strength Properties of Concrete: A Short Review
Review paper on partial replacement of cement and aggregates with various sindustrial waste material and its effect on concrete properties.
- Agnihotri, Arvind Kumar, editor., Editor,
Reddy, Krishna R. editor., Editor,
Bansal, Ajay, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-7017-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|