Sustainable Technologies for Nearly Zero Energy Buildings : Design and Evaluation Methods / by Sašo Medved, Suzana Domjan, Ciril Arkar.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Springer tracts in civil engineering 2366-259X
Springer Tracts in Civil Engineering , 2366-259X
1 online resource (XV, 388 pages) : 479 illustrations, 341 illustrations in color.
- Building construction.
Heat -- Transmission.
Renewable energy resources.
- Local subjects:
- Building Physics, HVAC. (search)
Energy Efficiency. (search)
Engineering Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer. (search)
Renewable and Green Energy. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book presents cutting-edge work on the energy efficiency and environmental sustainability of buildings, examining EU policies, regulations and technologies for complex systems such as passive buildings, sustainable buildings and, as part of the Energy Performance of Building Directive (EPBD), nearly Zero Energy Buildings (nZEB) requirements. It explores a wide range of topics, including indoor environment requirements, building physics, in-situ experiments to determine the thermal properties of buildings, nZEB requirements, building service technology, and methods of evaluating energy efficiency and environmental impacts. It also provides an overview of the best available technologies for nZEB, including those for the rational use of energy, utilization of renewable energy sources, EPBD systems and calculation methods. This book is a valuable resource for students, researchers and practitioners of urban planning, and architecture, civil and mechanical engineering.
- Indoor comfort requirements
Introduction to building physics
Experimental evaluation of buildings' envelope thermal properties
Global climate and energy performance of the building
Best available technologies (BAT) for on-site and nearby generation of heat for nZEB
Best available technologies (BAT) for on-site electricity generation for nZEB
Space heating of nZEB
Space cooling of nZEB
Domestic hot water heating in nZEB
Ventilation of nZEB
Energy efficient lighting of nZEB
Energy labelling of buildings
Environmental labelling of buildings.
- Domjan, Suzana. author., Author,
Arkar, Ciril. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-02822-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|