Proceedings of the International Field Exploration and Development Conference 2017 / edited by Zhan Qu, Jia'en Lin.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Springer series in geomechanics and geoengineering 1866-8755
Springer Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering, 1866-8755
1 online resource (XXI, 1909 pages) : 1298 illustrations
- Fossil fuels.
Mines and mineral resources.
- Local subjects:
- Fossil Fuels (incl. Carbon Capture). (search)
Mineral Resources. (search)
Geoengineering, Foundations, Hydraulics. (search)
Energy Systems. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book presents selected papers from the 7th International Field Exploration and Development Conference (IFEDC 2017), which focus on upstream technologies used in oil and gas development, the principles of the process, and various design technologies. The conference not only provides a platform for exchanging lessons learned, but also promotes the development of scientific research in oil and gas exploration and production. The book will benefit a broad readership, including industry experts, researchers, educators, senior engineers and managers.
- Reservoir Monitoring
Reservoir Evaluation and Dynamic Description
Reservoir Production Stimulation and EOR
Reservoir Management Technology
Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources
Well Test Technology.
- Qu, Zhan. editor., Editor,
Lin, Jia'en. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-10-7560-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|