Tag Counting and Monitoring in Large-Scale RFID Systems : Theoretical Foundations and Algorithm Design / by Jihong Yu, Lin Chen.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
1 online resource (X, 135 pages) : 26 illustrations, 21 illustrations in color.
- Electrical engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Communications Engineering, Networks. (search)
Microwaves, RF and Optical Engineering. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides a comprehensive treatment of the theoretical foundation and algorithmic tools necessary in the design of efficient tag counting and monitoring algorithms in emerging RFID systems. The book delivers an in-depth analysis on the following problems ranging from theoretical modeling and analysis, to practical algorithm design and optimization: Stability analysis of the frame slotted Aloha protocol, the de facto standard in RFID tag counting and identification; Tag population estimation in dynamic RFID systems; Missing tag event detection in the presence of unexpected tags; Missing tag event detection in multi-group multi-region RFID systems. The target readers are researchers and advanced-level engineering students interested in acquiring in-depth knowledge on the topic and on RFID systems and their applications.
- Chapter 1.Introduction
Chapter 2.Stability Analysis of Frame Slotted Aloha Protocol
Chapter 3.From Static to Dynamic Tag Population Estimation: An Extended Kalman Filter Perspective
Chapter 4.Finding Needles in a Haystack: Missing Tag Detection in Large RFID Systems
Chapter 5.On Missing Tag Detection in Multiple-group Multiple-region RFID Systems
Chapter 6. Conclusion and Perspective.
- Chen, Lin, author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-91992-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|