Advances in Biomedical Informatics / edited by Dawn E. Holmes, Lakhmi C. Jain.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Intelligent systems reference library 1868-4394 ; 137
Intelligent Systems Reference Library, 1868-4394 ; 137
1 online resource (XIV, 295 pages) : 94 illustrations, 72 illustrations in color.
- Computational intelligence.
- Local subjects:
- Computational Intelligence.
Biomedical Engineering and Bioengineering.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book presents authoritative recent research on Biomedical Informatics, bringing together contributions from some of the most respected researchers in this field. Biomedical Informatics represents a growing area of interest and innovation in the management of health-related data, and is essential to the development of focused computational models. Outlining the direction of current research, the book will be of considerable interest to theoreticians and application scientists alike. Further, as all chapters are self-contained, it also provides a valuable sourcebook for graduate students.
- Advances in Biomedical Informatics: An Introduction
Digital Health Research Methods and Tools
Machine Learning for Structured Clinical Data
Defining and Learning Interactive Causes
Bayesian Network Modeling for Specific Health Checkups on Metabolic Syndrome
Unsupervised Detection and Analysis of Changes in Everyday Physical Activity Data
Machine Learning Applied to Optometry Data
Intelligent Decision Support Systems in Automated Medical Diagnosis
On the Automation of Medical Knowledge and Medical Decision Support Systems
Vital Signs Telemonitoring by using Smart Body Area Networks, Mobile Devices and Advanced Signal Processing
Preprocessing in High Dimensional Datasets
Analysis of Questionnaire Survey on Psychic Characteristics in the Elderly Using Quantification Theory II.
- Holmes, Dawn E. editor., Editor,
Jain, L. C., editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-67513-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|