Compact Antennas for High Data Rate Communication : Ultra-wideband (UWB) and Multiple-Input-Multiple-Output (MIMO) Technology / by Jagannath Malik, Amalendu Patnaik, M.V. Kartikeyan.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Springer topics in signal processing 1866-2609 ; 14
Springer Topics in Signal Processing, 1866-2609 ; 14
1 online resource (XV, 103 pages) : 70 illustrations
- Local subjects:
- Microwaves, RF and Optical Engineering. (search)
Communications Engineering, Networks. (search)
Electronic Circuits and Devices. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book discusses the development of promising technologies for compact antennas for high data-rate communications. It discusses and analyzes the design of compact ultra-wideband (UWB) and multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) antennas, providing essential know-how for designers, practicing engineers and scientists. These wireless communication technologies enable consumers to have convenient access to a wide range of services - anytime, anywhere. And the introduction of wireless mobile access points eliminates the limitations to communication imposed by geographical location. The Internet has allowed people to access and share information much more rapidly, but in order to achieve higher data rates with the limited available resources and imposed constraints, wireless communication technology needs to be pushed beyond the physical limits of the propagation channel. This book contributes to achieving this goal.
Printed Antennas for High-Speed Communication Systems: Preliminaries and Review
UWB Antennas with Notch: Design and Performance Analysis
Band-notch Techniques in UWB Antennas: A Comparison
Printed Antennas for MIMO: Exploitation of Pattern Diversity.
- Patnaik, Amalendu, author., Author,
Kartikeyan, M.V. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-63175-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|