Advanced High Strength Steel : Processing and Applications / edited by Tapas Kumar Roy, Basudev Bhattacharya, Chiradeep Ghosh, S. K. Ajmani.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Lecture notes in mechanical engineering 2195-4356
Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 2195-4356
1 online resource (XII, 216 pages) : 150 illustrations, 100 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Metallic Materials.
Manufacturing, Machines, Tools, Processes.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume comprises select proceedings of the AHSS 2017 conference. AHSS is an instrumental event in creating a platform for exchanging recent thoughts and results among a selective group of researchers working in the area of steel science and engineering. Twenty four papers selected papers have been included in this volume. This book will serve as a reference book to many practitioners and researchers working in the areas of steel strength, characterization, and applications. .
- Paper 1: Dynamic transformation during the Torsion simulation of plate and strip rolling
Paper 2: Microstructure Engineering of High Performance Steels
Paper 3: Recent topics on development of automotive high strength sheet steels
Paper 4: An overview on structure property relationship of TRIP aided steel
Paper 5: Industrialization, mechanical properties and applications of a new stainless TWIP-steel
Paper 6: Evolution of texture in some Mn steel
Paper 7: Development of advanced high strength steel for lifting and excavation sector at ESSAR Steel
Paper 8: High Strength Linepipe Steels and Physical Simulation of Production Processes
Paper 9: Recent Advances in Welding of High Strength Bainitic Steel for Automotive Applications
Paper 10: Mechanical properties of copper added ultrafine bainitic steel
Paper 11: Microstructure based deformation modelling of Dual Phase Steels
Paper 12: Effect of Flash Annealing on Bulk Nanostructured Low Carbon Steel Processed through Equal-channel Angular Pressing followed by Cryorolling
Paper 13: Microstructural evolution in boron added advanced high strength steel suitable for hot stamping
Paper 14: A novel low carbon high strength steel: processing, microstructure and mechanical properties
Paper 15: Recrystallization texture evolution in HSLA steel
Paper 16: Technological Challenges and Solutions for the Production of state of the art 2nd and 3rd generation AHSS Grades
Paper 17: Gas-liquid flows in ladle shroud and their impact on tundish process performance and steel quality
Paper 18: Novel casting technology preventing slab transverse corner cracks of typical micro-alloyed steels
Paper 19: Non-metallic particles benefit or burden for AHSS?
Paper 20: Advanced High Strength Steel - Challenges to a Steelmaker
Paper 21: Macro-segregation of multicomponent steel in round billet continuous caster
Paper 22: Production of high strength plates through new plate mill at RSP.
- Roy, Tapas Kumar. editor., Editor,
Bhattacharya, Basudev. editor., Editor,
Ghosh, Chiradeep. editor., Editor,
Ajmani, S. K. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-10-7892-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|