Advances in Aerospace Guidance, Navigation and Control : Selected Papers of the Fourth CEAS Specialist Conference on Guidance, Navigation and Control Held in Warsaw, Poland, April 2017 / edited by Bogusław Dołęga, Robert Głębocki, Damian Kordos, Marcin Żugaj.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
1 online resource (XII, 751 pages) : 392 illustrations, 292 illustrations in color.
- Aerospace engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Aerospace Technology and Astronautics.
Control and Systems Theory.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The first three CEAS (Counsil of European Aerospace Societies) Specialist Conferences on Guidance, Navigation and Control (CEAS EuroGNC) were held in Munich, Germany in 2011, in Delft, Netherlands in 2013 and in Toulouse, France in 2017. The Warsaw University of Technology (WUT) and the Rzeszow University of Technology (RzUT) accepted the challenge of jointly organizing the 4th edition. The conference aims to promote scientific and technical excellence in the fields of Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC) in aerospace and other fields of technology. The Conference joins together the industry with the academia research. This book covers four main topics: Guidance and Control, Control Theory Application, Navigation, UAV Control and Dynamic. The papers included focus on the most advanced and actual topics in guidance, navigation and control research areas: · Control theory, analysis, and design · ; Novel navigation, estimation, and tracking methods · Aircraft, spacecraft, missile and UAV guidance, navigation, and control · Flight testing and experimental results · Intelligent control in aerospace applications · Aerospace robotics and unmanned/autonomous systems · Sensor systems for guidance, navigation and control · Guidance, navigation, and control concepts in air traffic control systems For the 4th CEAS Specialist Conference on Guidance, Navigation and Control the International Technical Committee established a formal review process. Each paper was reviewed in compliance with good journal practices by independent and anonymous reviewers. At the end of the review process papers were selected for publication in this book.
- PART I: Guidance and Control
PART II: Estimation and Navigation
PART III: Atmospheric Applications
PART IV: Space Applications.
- Dołęga, Bogusław. editor., Editor,
Głębocki, Robert. editor., Editor,
Kordos, Damian. editor., Editor,
Zugaj, Marcin, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-65283-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|