Computer Vision in Control Systems-3 : Aerial and Satellite Image Processing / edited by Margarita N. Favorskaya, Lakhmi C. Jain.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Intelligent systems reference library 1868-4394 ; 135
Intelligent Systems Reference Library, 1868-4394 ; 135
1 online resource (XIV, 343 pages) : 145 illustrations, 45 illustrations in color.
- Computational intelligence.
- Local subjects:
- Computational Intelligence.
Control and Systems Theory.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The research book is a continuation of the authors' previous works, which are focused on recent advances in computer vision methodologies and technical solutions using conventional and intelligent paradigms. The book gathers selected contributions addressing aerial and satellite image processing and related fields. Topics covered include novel tensor and wave models, a new comparative morphology scheme, warping compensation in video stabilization, image deblurring based on physical processes of blur impacts, and a rapid and robust core structural verification algorithm for feature extraction in images and videos, among others. All chapters focus on practical implementations. Given the tremendous interest among researchers in the development and applications of computer vision paradigms in the field of business, engineering, medicine, security and aviation, this book offers a timely guide.
- Theoretical and Practical Solutions in Remote Sensing
Multidimensional Image Models and Processing
Vision-Based Change Detection Using Comparative Morphology
Methods of Filtering and Texture Segmentation of Multicomponent Images
Extraction and Selection of Objects in Digital Images by the Use of Straight Edges Segments
Automated Decision Making in Road Traffic Monitoring by On-Board Unmanned Aerial Vehicle System
Warping Techniques in Video Stabilization
Image Deblurring Based on Physical Processes of Blur Impacts
Core Algorithm for Structural Verification of Keypoint Matches
Strip-Invariants of Double-Sided Matrix Transformation of Images
The Fibonacci Numeral System for Computer Vision.
- Favorskaya, Margarita N. editor., Editor,
Jain, L. C., editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-67516-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|