Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Computational Mechanics 2017 : ACOME 2017, 2 to 4 August 2017, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam / edited by Hung Nguyen-Xuan, Phuc Phung-Van, Timon Rabczuk.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Lecture notes in mechanical engineering 2195-4356
Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 2195-4356
1 online resource (XVI, 1170 pages) : 677 illustrations, 300 illustrations in color.
Computer science -- Mathematics.
- Local subjects:
- Theoretical and Applied Mechanics. (search)
Theoretical, Mathematical and Computational Physics. (search)
Computational Science and Engineering. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides an overview of state-of-the-art methods in computational engineering for modeling and simulation. This proceedings volume includes a selection of refereed papers presented at the International Conference on Advances in Computational Mechanics (ACOME) 2017, which took place on Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam on August 2-4, 2017. The contributions highlight recent advances in and innovative applications of computational mechanics. Subjects covered include: biological systems; damage, fracture and failure; flow problems; multiscale multiphysics problems; composites and hybrid structures; optimization and inverse problems; lightweight structures; computational mechatronics; computational dynamics; numerical methods; and high-performance computing. The book is intended for academics, including graduate students and experienced researchers interested in state-of-the-art computational methods for solving challenging problems in engineering.
- Nguyễn, Xuân Hùng, editor., Editor,
Phung-Van, Phuc. editor., Editor,
Rabczuk, Timon. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-10-7149-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|