Emerging Ideas on Information Filtering and Retrieval : DART 2013: Revised and Invited Papers / edited by Cristian Lai, Alessandro Giuliani, Giovanni Semeraro.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Studies in computational intelligence 1860-949X ; 746
Studies in Computational Intelligence, 1860-949X ; 746
1 online resource (XI, 104 pages) : 35 illustrations, 23 illustrations in color.
- Computational intelligence.
- Local subjects:
- Computational Intelligence. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book addresses new challenges and emerging ideas in Distributed Information Filtering and Retrieval. It gathers extended papers presented at DART 2013 (the 7th International Workshop on Information Filtering and Retrieval), held on December 6, 2013 in Turin, Italy, and co-hosted with the XIII International Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence. The main focus of DART was to discuss and compare suitable novel solutions based on intelligent techniques and applied to real-world contexts. The papers presented here offer a comprehensive review of related work and state-of-the-art techniques. The authors - a mix of respected practitioners and researchers - share their findings on a range of topics, including data leak protection on text comparison, natural language processing, ambient intelligence, information retrieval and web portals, and knowledge management. All contributions were carefully reviewed by experts in the respective area, who also provided useful suggestions to improve the book's overall quality.
- Lai, Cristian, editor., Editor,
Giuliani, Alessandro, editor., Editor,
Semeraro, Giovanni, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-68392-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|