Control of Discrete-Time Descriptor Systems : An Anisotropy-Based Approach / by Alexey A. Belov, Olga G. Andrianova, Alexander P. Kurdyukov.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Engineering (Springer-11647)
Studies in systems, decision and control 2198-4182 ; 157
Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, 2198-4182 ; 157
1 online resource (XX, 169 pages)
- Automatic control.
- Local subjects:
- Control and Systems Theory.
Systems Theory, Control.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Control of Discrete-Time Descriptor Systems takes an anisotropy-based approach to the explanation of random input disturbance with an information-theoretic representation. It describes the random input signal more precisely, and the anisotropic norm minimization included in the book enables readers to tune their controllers better through the mathematical methods provided. The book contains numerous examples of practical applications of descriptor systems in various fields, from robotics to economics, and presents an information-theoretic approach to the mathematical description of coloured noise. Anisotropy-based analysis and design for descriptor systems is supplied along with proofs of basic statements, which help readers to understand the algorithms proposed, and to undertake their own numerical simulations. This book serves as a source of ideas for academic researchers and postgraduate students working in the control of discrete-time systems. The control design procedures outlined are numerically effective and easily implementable in MATLAB®.
- Practical Application of Descriptor Systems
Basics of Discrete-time Descriptor Systems Theory
Anisotropy-based Analysis of LDTI Descriptor Systems
Anisotropy-based Analysis for LDTI Descriptor Systems with Nonzero-Mean Input Signals
Robust Anisotropy-based Control.
- Andrianova, Olga G. author., Author,
Kurdyukov, Alexander P. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-78479-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|