Power and Energy Systems Engineering Economics : Best Practice Manual / by Panos Konstantin, Margarete Konstantin.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Energy (Springer-40367)
1 online resource (XIX, 177 pages) : 39 illustrations, 34 illustrations in color.
- Energy policy.
- Local subjects:
- Energy Policy, Economics and Management.
Natural Resource and Energy Economics.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Power and Energy industry is a highly capital intensive business field. Furthermore there is a very close interlinkage between technologies and economics that requires engineers and economists to have a common understanding of project evaluation approaches and methodologies. The book's overall objective is to provide a comprehensive but concise coverage of engineering economics required for techno-economic evaluation of investments in power and energy system projects. Throughout the book, the emphasis is on transferring practical know-how rather than pure theoretical knowledge. This is also demonstrated in numerous examples derived from experience of respective projects. The book comprises seven chapters. The text part is supported by about 25 tables, 40 figures, 55 application examples and 7 Case Studies. Target audience of the book are primarily international consultants, staff members of engineering companies, utility personnel, energy economists and lawyers, as well as employees of government agencies entrusted with regulating the energy and utility sector and, finally, students in related fields of engineering and economics.
- Financial Mathematics
Inflation, Interest and Cost of Capital
Investment Appraisal, Financial and Economic Analysis
Cost Allocation to Cogeneration Projects
Project Analysis under Uncertainties
Overview of Energy Markets and Price Mechanisms
- Konstantin, Margarete. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-72383-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|