Prospects of Renewable Bioprocessing in Future Energy Systems / edited by Ali Asghar Rastegari, Ajar Nath Yadav, Arti Gupta.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Energy (Springer-40367)
Biofuel and biorefinery technologies 2363-7609 ; 10
Biofuel and Biorefinery Technologies, 2363-7609 ; 10
1 online resource (XIX, 518 pages) : 105 illustrations, 70 illustrations in color.
- Renewable energy resources.
- Local subjects:
- Renewable and Green Energy. (search)
Energy Policy, Economics and Management. (search)
Applied Microbiology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book discusses various renewable energy resources and technologies. Topics covered include recent advances in photobioreactor design; microalgal biomass harvesting, drying, and processing; and technological advances and optimised production systems as prerequisites for achieving a positive energy balance. It highlights alternative resources that can be used to replace fossil fuels, such as algal biofuels, biodiesel, bioethanol, and biohydrogen. Further, it reviews microbial technologies, discusses an immobilization method, and highlights the efficiency of enzymes as a key factor in biofuel production. In closing, the book outlines future research directions to increase oil yields in microalgae, which could create new opportunities for lipid-based biofuels, and provides an outlook on the future of global biofuel production. Given its scope, the book will appeal to all researchers and engineers working in the renewable energy sector.
- Technologies for Biofuel Production: Current Development, Challenges and future prospects
Biochemical Strategies for Enhanced Biofuel Production
Photobiological production of Biohydrogen: Recent Advances and Strategy
Bioreactor for Microalgal Cultivation Systems: Strategy and Development
Biophotolysis-Based Hydrogen Production by Cyanobacteria
Phototrophic Microbial Consortium: A Technology for Enhanced Biofuel Production
Chemical Conversion in Biodiesel refinery
Fermentation of Oil extraction: Bioethanol, Acetone, Butanol Production
Thermochemical Conversion: Bio-oil and Syngas Production
Bioenergy and climate change; greenhouse gas mitigation
Sorghum: an excellent crop for renewable fuels production
Bioenergy Crops: Recent Advances and Future Outlook
Agriculture Waste: A Suitable Source for Biofuel Production
Lignocellulosic Biomass for Bioethanol Production: Strategies to Improve Process Efficiency Through Microbes
Current and Future Perspectives on Lipid-based Biofuels
Anaerobic Digestion: Biogas Production from Agro-industrial Wastewater, Food Waste, and Biomass
Prospects for Biofuel Production in India: A Review of Technologies and Policies
Global Scenario of Biofuel Production: Past, Present and Future.
- Rastegari, Ali Asghar. editor., Editor,
Yadav, Ajar Nath, editor., Editor,
Gupta, Arti, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-14463-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|