Linear Synchronous Machines : Application to Sustainable Energy and Mobility / by Amal Souissi, Imen Abdennadher, Ahmed Masmoudi.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Energy (Springer-40367)
Power systems 1612-1287
Power Systems, 1612-1287
1 online resource (XVII, 118 pages) : 84 illustrations, 33 illustrations in color.
- Power electronics.
- Local subjects:
- Power Electronics, Electrical Machines and Networks. (search)
Transportation Technology and Traffic Engineering. (search)
Automotive Engineering. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book introduces readers to two major sustainable applications of linear synchronous machines: wave energy conversion and magnetic levitation train technology. To do so, it begins with a state-of-the-art review of linear machines, covering induction and synchronous topologies and their applications, with a particular focus on sustainable applications. This is followed by an analysis of the electromagnetic modeling of linear synchronous machines, the goal being to investigate their main features, especially their force production capabilities.
- Linear Machines: State of the Art
Linear Machines: Electromagnetic Modelling and Analysis
Tubular-Linear Synchronous Machines: Application to Wave Energy Conversion
Flat-Linear Synchronous Machines: Application to MAGLEV Train Technology.
- Abdennadher, Imen. author., Author,
Masmoudi, Ahmed, author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-0423-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|