Intelligent Processing Algorithms and Applications for GPS Positioning Data of Qinghai-Tibet Railway / by Dewang Chen, Ruijun Cheng.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Energy (Springer-40367)
1 online resource (VIII, 157 pages) : 85 illustrations, 60 illustrations in color.
Speech processing systems.
Geographic information systems.
Computer science -- Mathematics.
- Local subjects:
- Transportation. (search)
Signal, Image and Speech Processing. (search)
Geographical Information Systems/Cartography. (search)
Mathematical and Computational Engineering. (search)
Information Systems and Communication Service. (search)
Computational Mathematics and Numerical Analysis. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Taking the Qinghai-Tibet Railway as an example, this book introduces intelligent processing for GPS data. As satellite positioning guarantees the safe and efficient operation of train control systems, it focuses on how to best process the GPS data collected, including the methods for error detection, reduction and information fusion. Combining theory with practical applications, the book provides essential insights into the Chinese Qinghai-Tibet Railway and novel methods of GPS data processing for GPS satellite positioning, making it a valuable resource for all those working with train control systems, train positioning systems, satellite positioning, and intelligent data processing.
- Satellite navigation system applying in railway
Qinghai-Tibet Railway: history, technical difficulties and future
Incremental Train Control System for Qinghai-Tibet Railway
Key Technical Issues for GPS Positioning System
Integrated error-detecting method for GPS data points by measurement knowledge
Data reduction models and algorithms for GPS data points
Information fusion algorithms for multiple GPS data
Object-oriented digital GPS map for train control system based on graph theory
Summary and Outlook.
- Cheng, Ruijun, author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-662-58970-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|